Q. I've received the wrong item/size. What can I do?
A. Please contact email@example.com and we will change that free of charge for you.
Q. I’ve ordered the wrong item or size. Can I return it to a store or send it back to us by post?
A. To return the item to a store:
1. Take the item to any Clive Mark store and speak to a member of staff.
2. Please note that our stores only supply specific schools, and due to this, only the store that stocks your school's uniform will be able to make the correction on the same day.
3. If the store does not have the correct item in stock, or if you send the item back to us by post, please allow up to 10 working days for the correction to be made.
To return the item by post:
1. Contact customer service via email or telephone to arrange a return.
2. Complete the dispute form and include it with the item you are returning.
3. Send the item to us at the following address: Clive Mark School Wear, Unit 1 and 2, Anderton Road, Birmingham, B11 1TG.
4. Please allow up to 10 working days for the correction to be made.
Q. Can I return or exchange my order?
A. Yes, you can return or exchange your order as long as the garment is in a sellable condition and meets the conditions of our refund policy.
To return or exchange an item:
1. Complete the return/exchange form and send it back to us with the item you are returning or exchanging.
2. You can either send the item back to us by post or take it to your nearest store.
1. Please note that our stores only supply specific schools, and due to this, only the store that stocks your school's uniform will be able to process your exchange on the same day.
2. If the store does not have the correct item in stock, or if you send the item back to us by post, please allow up to 10 working days for the exchange to be processed.
Q. What are policies on returns, exchanges, and refunds?
A. All products will be refunded if returned within 31 days of purchase with a receipt and tags still present. Exchanges can be completed as long as tags are still present with the product. All exchanges or refunds are at the discretion of the Store Manager.
Q. What time are the stores open?
A. All opening hours are displayed on the website and are available on Google.
Q. How can I contact customer service?
A. You can contact customer service by phone and email.
T) 0121 459 4599
Q. I’ve received a part delivery, where’s the rest of my order?
A. Sometimes your order can be shipped from multiple locations, and you may receive it in different shipments on different days. Also, if we only have part of your order ready, we will ship what we can to you, and then the rest at later date.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges for items that are personalised or have been worn or washed.